Everyone makes them. Hardly anyone sticks to them. It is time to list my New Years Resolutions.
Here they are in no particular order.
- Get more personal training clients. I need to start networking with more people so I can make more money
- Run a 5k
- Only eat fast food 2 times a month. These past couple of months I have been eating fast food about once a week. I know I can't cut it out all the time so I'll just limit myself.
- Save money- I need to save money to pay for student loans and rent, instead of spending it on clothes.
- Read 100 books. Last year I challenged myself to 75 books and I read about 83 so I'm going to try and beat my record :)
- Stretch 3x a week until I can touch my toes! It is slightly embarrassing when the personal trainer can hardly reach her knees!
- Make new friends. Since moving to VA I have not made many friends besides J's coworkers. I need to get out of my comfort zone and talk to strangers.
- BLOG MORE. I know I have been slacking on my blogging lately. Truth be told there is not much to blog about but I am going to try and blog at least 2 times a week.
Later this week I will give some tips on how to make losing weight resolutions successful!
What are some of your New Years Resolutions. Any one want to join into mine and keep ourselves accountable?